I'm considering making a small artbook, hopefully for SMASH this year if I can attend. If not I guess I could always sell them online or at a later con...
The contents I'm thinking will be like my cinnamint stuff, like the Cheesecake Mermaid and then some.
Ah well, I'll keep you guys posted in case anyone's interested in the book. =w=b
Ehe, I just realized that I never actually put up my tumblr address here. o3o;
It's not that big a deal, it's mainly made of homestuck and other fandom doodles, some of them nsfw but I've tagged those as such so you can use tumblr-saviour to avoid them. Sometimes I'll post progress shots and what not so I guess it might be interesting for some?
In any case here it is! A Cup of Doodling
Hiya! This is just a post-con sales thread, so I can clear up my remaining stock and get prepped up for the next cons~
I'm based in Canberra, Australia and willing to sell to international customers as well! Prices are in AUD and do not include shipping.
Nyotalia Buttons 2-1/4"
$2.50 ea/$12 for 5/$23 for 10
$3 ea/$14 for 5/$27.50 for 10
I'll accept payments through paypal for international customers, and e-transfer for Australian customers~ I'm happy to accept payment for the items first, and a second for the postage fees once I've actually sent them.
Commission status - Open
Paypal - I will send you the account details after receiving an order from you.
- Please PM me to request a slot.
- After I have confirmed you, please PM me again with the details of your order, after which I'll PM you with the price and my Paypal details.
I will not start on the piece until the payment has been received.
Pieces and pricing
Sorry, but no hentai or otherwise disturbing imagery. No guro, though I don't mind blood - just no guts and gore. Fanart is accepted. Backgrounds and extra characters are optional, but keep in mind that the more you ask for, the longer it will take me to complete. ^^ Please not that your piece could take more than a month to complete because of my studies.
- 1 character lineart = $15
- 1 character full-colour = $50-70 (depending on complexity)
- Per extra character = $10(BW)/$30(colour)
- Background = $10-50 (depending on complexity)
- BW - $25
- Full-colour - $70-100 (depending on complexity)
- Per extra character - $18(BW)/$50(FC)
- Background = $10-70 (depending on complexity)
3 at a time
Completed Commissions here